- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
AViAD collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (name, email address, phone number etc.)
- Your confidential aviation needs regarding purchasing or selling intentions
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide AViAD with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or detail your information for any of our services
- Voluntarily complete a client survey or provide feedback
- Use or view our website via our browser’s cookies
AViAD may also receive your information indirectly from the following sources:
- Industry directories (e.g. Aircraft Blue Book)
- Your information where it is freely available online (such as your website)
How will we use your data?
AViAD collects your data so that we can:
- Keep a confidential record of your requirements as a buyer or seller
- Process your instructions as a buyer of services
- Manage your account and requests to us
- Email you with newsletters and other products or services available
- Make you aware of potential customers for you
AViAD will only share your information when we receive confirmation from you that you wish us to do so.
How do we store your data?
AViAD stores your data at 16 Charlecote Road, Great Notley, CM77 7YQ, United Kingdom and your data is kept on a password protected database on an integral hard drive backed up to password protected One Drive or iCloud. Where backed up to an external hard drive, that drive is kept in a Insafe Euro Grade 3 rated safe.
AViAD will keep your data for a period of 10 years. Before this period expires we will contact you to ask if you wish us to keep your data, after which we will delete your data from all of our records.
AViAD would like to send you information about our products and services. If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date. You have the right at any time to stop AViAD from contacting you for marketing purposes.
What are your data protection rights?
AViAD would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to ask AViAD for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to requests that AViAD correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request AViAD to complete information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that AViAD erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that AViAD restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to AViAD’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that AViAD transfer the data we have collected to another organisation, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: [email protected]
Call us at +447769692717
Or write to us at the address below.
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org
- Understanding how you use our website
What type of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – AviAD uses these cookies so that we recognise you on our website and remember your previous selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – AviAD uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device and your IP address. AViAD never shares this data with third parties.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website link shows you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not operate as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: [email protected]
Call us: +447769692717
Or write to us at the address below.
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that AViAD has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office.
Information Commissioner’s Office